Contributing To Deliquency Of Minor
Contributing To The Delinquency Of A Minor in the State of Colorado anyone helping or encouraging a person under the age of 18 years to commit any type of illegal activity they can be charged with. Such illegal behavior could include:
- Providing a Minor with alcohol
- Providing or selling drugs to a Minor
- Asking a Minor to shoplift for you
- Asking a Minor to assist with motor vehicle theft
- Asking a Minor to hide physical evidence of a pending criminal case
If you or someone you know has been arrested for Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor, it is important to obtain legal representation immediately. Call Mike Moran at 719-447-1923 for your free consultation.
Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor is a felony in the State of Colorado. Any conviction puts a permanent stain on your record, and is available to the public eye. It is important to know your rights and to take immediate action.
Please contact Michael W. Moran at 719-447-1923. The office is located at 220 East Costilla Street, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903.